Best-in-class laser diffraction particle size distribution data from
10 nm – 3,500 μm with
just 2 clicks
The new LS 13 320 XR from Beckman Coulter boosts laser diffraction particle size analysis to the next level, with its enhanced PIDS technology and extended measurement range providing higher resolution and more accurate, reproducible results.
You can measure a wider range of particles and detect smaller differences in samples more quickly and reliably. And new software with an intuitive interface provides data you need with only a few clicks.
- Expanded measurement range: 10 nm – 3,500 μm
- Real particle detection down to 10 nm
- More precise raw data detection and increased detector sensitivity for sub-μm particle size analysis
- 132 detectors to provide higher resolution for more accurate results
- Operate without having a PHD in Laser Diffraction
- Optimized and intuitive software requires 2 clicks from Start Measurement to result
- Automatic pass/fail visualization for immediate Quality Control
- Supports GMP with specific tools for Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ)
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software allows working under certified conditions
Details matter. Minuscule changes in your sample material can result in big differences in a finished product.
That’s why the LS 13 320 XR laser diffraction particle size analyzer uses 132 detectors to provide higher resolution for more accurate results, together with an expanded measurement range from 10 nm – 3,500 μm.